It is also known as İşbank. It is the most important banking institution in Turkey and one of the largest in the world. It specializes in finance and insurance and offers consumer, corporate, investment banking services and more.
Table of Contents
It was founded in 1924 to restore the economy after the First World War and after Turkey was declared a republic. In its beginnings, it began operating with two branches and 37 employees. During the following years, it innovated its services by incorporating the use of checks for transactions, ATMs, branches abroad (Europe and Cyprus), savings accounts, mutual funds and more. In 1996, it implemented the instant banking service and a year later, the internet banking service. Today, it operates more than 1,354 branches in the country and 16 international branches.
The Swift Code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), also known as BIC, is used during an international transfer to identify the receiving bank: ISBKTRIS.
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 25,157 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
Türkiye İş Bankası has a rating of:
- Moody’s = B3.
- S&P = B+.
- Fitch = B+.
B3 (Moody’s) = It has high credit risk.
B+ (S&P Global) = The financial situation undergoes notable variations.
B+ (Fitch) = It has some risk.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Istanbul, Turkey.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: http://www.isbank.com.tr/.
- Personal Banking: It offers services and products that include credit and debit cards, pension funds, expatriate banking, product deposits, investment products, payments, loans, insurance and digital banking.
- Private Banking: The entity is responsible for offering services to individuals that includes loans, private banking, insurance products, asset management, credit cards, pension plans, deposits, payments and more.
- SME: The bank also offers loans, foreign trade, product deposits, cards and digital banking to small businesses.
- Commercial Banking: It provides loans, cards, corporate banking, foreign trade and more to commercial clients.
- Address: Levent 34330 Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Phone Number: +90 850 724 0724