Its abbreviation is PSBC. Relatively, it is a young Chinese bank in charge of offering banking financial services. It specializes in commercial and retail banking provided to individual clients and small and medium enterprises.
Table of Contents
The history of this bank began in 1919 and has undergone a series of transformations to this day. Officially, PSBC (Postal Savings Bank of China) was created and established in 2007. In 2012, it became a public limited company. During the global financial crisis, at the initiative of the national government, the bank supported the country and primarily rural areas through microfinance and loans.
In 2015, it was helped by Temasek Holdings (belonging to Singapore), the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, DBS Bank, UBS, the International Finance Corporation, Morgan Stanley, China Life, Tencent, Ant Financial Services Group and China Telecom through an investment injection. In 2016, it was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Swift Code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), also known as BIC, is used during an international transfer to identify the receiving bank: PSBCCNBJ.
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 170,809 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
PSBC has a rating of:
- Moody’s = A1.
- S&P =A.
- Fitch = A+.
A1 (Moody’s) = It has medium-high quality, low credit risk, but with elements that suggest a susceptibility to long-term deterioration.
A (S&P Global) = The economic situation could affect financing.
A+ (Fitch) = It has great solvency capacity and low risk of default.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Beijing, People’s Republic of China.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: http://www.psbc.com/.
- Personal business: The bank offers savings deposit services, payment settlement, bank cards, currency exchange, credit business, investment management, wealth management and more.
- Company business: It provides corporate deposit, liquidation of the company, cash management, bill business, corporate finance, commercial finance for international trade, financial market and more.
- Investment management: It includes financial management, funds, insurance, national debt, precious metals and fund deposits.
- Address: No. 3 Financial Street Xicheng District Beijing Beijing, 100808 China
- Phone Number: (8610) 68858158