It is a young bank formed by the merger of two major financial institutions in the United Arab Emirates (First Gulf Bank and National Bank of Abu Dhabi). It offers services of personal loans, deposits, commercial financing, foreign exchange, and more.
Table of Contents
The history of this bank is due to First Gulf Bank, which was one of the most important banks in the country and offered a wide range of wholesale banking services, and to the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, which was one of the largest lenders in the United Arab Emirates. Both banks announced their merger in 2016 and was completed in 2017. Today, it is the largest bank in the United Arab Emirates.
The Swift Code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), also known as BIC, is used during an international transfer to identify the receiving bank: FGBMAEAA (First Gulf Bank), NBADAEAA (National Bank of Abu Dhabi).
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 12,500 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
First Abu Dhabi Bank has a rating of:
- Moody’s = Aa3.
- S&P = AA-.
- Fitch = AA-.
Aa3 (Moody’s) = It has high quality and with a little more risk to long-term risks
AA- (S&P Global) = The entity has great quality, is very stable, and with low risk.
AA- (Fitch) = The bank has very high security.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: http://bankfab.ae/.
- Personal banking: The entity offers services and products for opening accounts, credit cards and savings, prepaid cards, personal loans, mortgages, insurance, savings, investments, and more.
- Business banking: Customers receive products and services that include business accounts, loans, mortgages, commerce, working capital, growth loans for SMEs, insurance, wealth, and cash management.
- Corporate banking: The institution provides global transaction banking, global corporate finance, and participation in global markets to all of its corporate clients.
- Address: FAB Bldg, Khalifa Business Par Al Qurm District, PO Box 6316 Abu Dhabi
- Phone Number: 600525500, +971(2)6811511 (International)