It is a US bank belonging to Fifth Third Bancorp that offers financial and banking services in several states of the country. Its name comes from the merger between Third National Bank and Fifth National Bank.
Table of Contents
It was formed thanks to the merger of Third National Bank and Fifth National Bank in 1908. For many years, the name of the institution was continually changing until finally, in 1969, it was established as Fifth Third Bank. This entity acquired several institutions to grow and expand throughout the country.
Some of them were Cumberland Federal Bancorp (1994), Kentucky Enterprise Bancorp (1995), W. Lyman Case & Company (1998), Emerald Financial (1999), Enterprise Federal Bancorp (1999), South Florida Bank Holding (1999), Old Kent Bank (2000), Franklin Financial (2002), First National Bankshares (2004), RG Crown Bank (2007), First Charter Bank (2008) and more. In 2018, it reached an agreement to buy MB Financial.
The route number consists of 9 digits that represent the efficiency and guarantee in a bank transfer: 063109935.
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 20,000 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
Fifth Third Bank has a rating of:
- Moody’s = Aa3.
- S&P = A-.
- Fitch = A.
Aa3 (Moody’s) = It refers to high quality and with a little more risk to long-term risks.
A- (S&P Global) = The economic situation could affect financing.
A (Fitch) = It has great solvency capacity and low risk of default.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: http://www.53.com/.
- Personal Banking: The bank offers you products and services to create and review your accounts, credit and debit cards, access to individual plans, checks, car financing, loans, mortgages, insurance, and more.
- Business Banking: The entity allows you to manage your business and provides you with the products and services for it, such as commercial checks, credits, business savings, commercial financing, loans for small businesses, and more.
- Commercial Banking: The company allows you to have groups of financial sponsors for your business, manage financial risks, business insurance, institutional services, commercial loans, financing and equipment leasing, and more.
- Address: Fifth Third Center, 38 Fountain Square Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45263
- Phone Number: +1 513-579-5353