It is called Banco del Estado de Chile and known as BancoEstado. It is a commercial bank that offers financial and insurance services to companies and individuals and specializes in loans, mortgages, savings, and more.
Table of Contents
The history of the bank begins when the Caja de Crédito Hipotecario is created in 1855, which was responsible for offering and receiving deposits from individuals and productive sectors. Later, in 1884, the Caja de Ahorros de Santiago is inaugurated. In 1905, the Caja Nacional de Ahorros was founded thanks to the merger of several Savings Banks that existed in the country at that time. The Caja de Ahorros de Santiago was incorporated into the Caja Nacional de Ahorros. In 1926, the Caja de Crédito Agrario was created and two years later, the Instituto de Crédito Industrial. These four institutions merged in 1953 and formed the Banco del Estado de Chile (BancoEstado).
The route number consists of 9 digits that represent the efficiency and guarantee in a bank transfer: 026013961.
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 10,100 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
BancoEstado has a rating of:
- Moody’s = A1.
- S&P = A+.
A1 (Moody’s) = It has medium-high quality, low credit risk, but with elements that suggest a susceptibility to long-term deterioration.
A+ (S&P Global) = The economic situation could affect financing.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Santiago, Chile.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: http://www.bancoestado.cl/.
- People: It offers products and services that include opening accounts, credit cards, insurance, credits, mortgages, savings, investments, mutual funds, buying and selling foreign currency and more to its customers.
- Companies: It allows companies to enjoy the benefits of checking accounts, credit lines, fund transfers, foreign trade, cash pooling, credit cards, leasing, investments and more.
- Small businesses: It provides financing, factoring, leasing, checking accounts, SME accounts, credit cards, state guarantees, foreign trade, loans to exporters, savings, investments, time deposits, insurance and more to small businesses.
- Address: Av. Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 1111, Santiago, Chile
- Phone Number: 600 200 7000