It is a financial institution located in Mexico and has more than 80 branches throughout the country. It specializes in banking, investment and savings services. It offers its services to private and business clients. Mexico It is a financial institution located in Mexico and has more than 80 branches throughout the country. It specializes in banking, investment and savings services. It offers its services to private and business clients.
Table of Contents
It was created in 1995 in Mexico and began operations that same year. It was established to consolidate the financial products and services offered. Through its years of history, it focused on improving its facilities in the area of savings, investment, consumer loans, mortgage loans, investment projects and working capital. According to the Credit Institutions Law and its foundation, the entity is authorized to offer multiple banking services such as credit granting, investment portfolio and more. In 2016, it reached a deal with Scotiabank so that each Afirme customer could use ATM services without commission.
The Swift Code (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), also known as BIC, is used during an international transfer to identify the receiving bank: AFIRMXMT.
Number of Employees
The bank has approximately 1,400 employees.
The rating is the evaluation of a bank and the risks it can take in case of not paying a debt. Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch are the agencies in charge of it.
Afirme has a rating of:
- S&P = A-.
A- (S&P Global) = The economic situation could affect financing.
The headquarters of the entity is in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
If you want to know more about this bank, enter through its website: https://www.afirme.com/.
- People: It provides products and services that include bank accounts, credits (mortgage, vehicle, personal), payroll, credit cards, investments, investment funds, insurance and more.
- Equity: The entity allows in this sector the realization of investments, investment funds, currencies, trusts, insurance and more.
- Pyme: In this service, account, plan, payroll, credit, lease, collection, point of sale, investment, currency, investment funds, insurance and more services are offered.
- Companies: The institution offers account opening, financing, nominations, leasing, cash management, points of sale, investments, trusts, insurance and more to its business clients.
- Government: This is a more social sector and includes checking accounts, payroll, microcredit programs, means of payment for social programs, tax collection schemes, financing, investments, specialized personnel and much more.
- Address: Avenida Juarez No. 800 Sur, Colonia Centro, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, 64000
- Phone Number: 81 8318 3990 (from Monterrey), 80022347663 (from the rest of the country)
- Email: [email protected]